Thursday 28 December 2017

Meet Rådan's Fritids Team


Samuel
My name is Samuel and I work as team leader for Fritids. I have worked within
Futuraskolan since 2009 and here at Rådan since 2011. Since June,
I have been on paternity leave but now I’m back to work again.





Ed
I'm Ed Dawson, I have been working in fritids at Rådan since 2014.
It is the third school I've worked in since moving to Stockholm in 2011.
I am currently engaged to Filippa, who is Swedish and studies medicine at Karolinska Institutet.
We both enjoy travelling together in our spare time and
have recently just come back from a long trip in India and Sri Lanka.
I also enjoy writing and recording my own music, drawing, playing pool and watching films.



Neha
Hi everyone! My name is Neha I live in Stockholm and I come from India.
I have great interest in Arts and music. I love books and like to read fantasy books!
My goal is to speak Swedish fluently (someday).
I have a 4 year old son (turning 5 soon) love pets and wish to have one soon!!
Nice to meet you all!!





Caroline

Mitt namn är Caroline men alla kallar mig Caro.
Jag har jobbat på Rådan i snart 7 år. Jag började jobba i köket o på fritids
men har även hunnit med att jobba i biblioteket, administrationen och även varit slöjdlärare.
Ett av mina intressen är skapandet, allt från att måla till att sy.
Jag har sytt min kläder till Sofia-dagen och medeltidsklänningar.
Men nu är jag tillbaka på fritids och är med förskoleklassen


Lili

Hello my name is Liliana, I am from Peru, I speak Spanish, English, Swedish and Portuguese.
I have been working at Rådan since February 2016. I really enjoy my time with the students,
and sharing in new experiences with them every day.
I love to dance, sing and make jewellery. At the moment I am using these skills to run

the dance club and the jewellery-making club.



Joonas

Hello my name is Joonas and i have worked in fritids since early November 2018.
I play occasionally volleyball and i love to read.I am finnish and hope to speak swedish fluently.
Happy to be here.



Mr. Responsibility

The unofficial mascot of Rådan. My hobbies include collecting hats,
riding my pet elephant, and hanging out with my ghoulish friends.
Being so small means that I  sometimes I get lost,
but thankfully I've always been found by responsible students.

0 comments:

Post a Comment